Abylai Khan’s return of the curse
Once – a
cursed old man from Kalmykia , who was complaining to himself,
said to Ablai:
– Ablai, don’t let the grass grow.
a curse to be poor and have no livestock .
Kazakh cattle are my cattle.
All Kazakhs have livestock.
– Don’t scatter your ashes!
– This is not a curse either.
You don’t want to have
a child , a Kazakh child is my child.
Every Kazakh has a child.
– Don’t know, – don’t obey what you know!
is the worst curse.
is no country that does not know, does not obey what it knows .
– Let the curse go to your head,
– said Abylai khan.