1. When limbs are anesthetized, one of the largest beehives, 3-4 of the smallest ones, is added to the lonely beehive and crushed on the affected area.
2. Itching of the skin: the beehive (treated) is soaked in alcohol for 7 days and itchy several times from 8 days.
3. When the mammary gland is swollen, burn the beehive in the fire, boil 6 grams of water, infuse the hive and drink water 2-3 times a day.
4. In case of tooth decay from hot and cold: the treated beehive is immersed in water and rinsed with water. Take a small amount from the treated beehive and press it on the bitten tooth.
5. One piece of beehive, 2 pieces of cauliflower, after crushing the appropriate amount of yeast, put it in the hive, then heat it a little on the fire, mix with hemp oil and immediately apply to the wound.
6. When the umbilical cord goes out, the children burn the beehive and put the ashes on the umbilical cord.
7. For dysentery: after drying and grinding the hive, drink 0.3 g 2-3 times a day. Make and drink 2-4 grams. Contains wax, wood oil and essential oil.
8. For normal constipation 60 grams of honey, 15 grams of black sesame seeds. Heat the honey, stir and divide it in half with boiling water and drink 2 times a day.
9. For duodenal ulcers add 60 grams of honey, 9 grams of raw red licorice root, 9 grams of mandarin peel, 6 g of water in the appropriate amount, boil the broth and drink three times a day.
10. In case of venomous insect bites, bruises, gout, take the appropriate amount of honey, long garlic, crush it, mix it with honey and apply it to the wound. Relieves pain and inflammation.
11. In case of scabies in the mouth, add the leaves of eyebrow paint and honey, crush them and put the prepared medicine in the mouth. It also causes scabies.
12. For light burns on the fire, boiling water, wash the surface of the wound with saline, then apply honey to the wound.
13. Strengthen the bottom of the tooth, brush honey 3-4 times with honey and vinegar to whiten teeth, the bottom of the tooth is strengthened, the tooth becomes white.
14. For ear diseases: cow’s milk, breast milk, goat’s milk.
15. When a rabid dog is bitten, poisoned by insects, poisoned by opium, if you boil cumin and drink it with honey, it returns the poison and relieves pain.
16. 50 g of flaxseed when blood pressure rises. 60 g of honey to 220 g. Add to boiling water and drink twice a day to lower blood pressure.
17. If the corpse has to be stored for a while, the whole body is not damaged until the appropriate time by rubbing the whole body evenly with honey. The dose required for treatment should not exceed 10-20 g. Honey contains glucose, fructose, sucrose, vegetable glues, proteins, enzymes, waxes, dyes, flavorings, mineral salts and vitamins A, D and E.
18. There are various treatments for insomnia. The most effective of these is eating honey. Drink 1 teaspoon of honey mixed with 1 glass of warm water before going to bed, it has a calming effect on the nerves and helps to fall asleep faster. Mowing with oak leaves in the bath also helps to sleep better. More walking in the fresh air, getting used to it at the same time every day, in turn, contributes to the stability of sleep. Insomnia can be caused by a variety of factors. For insomnia due to anemia, you need to press the heater with hot water. If you can’t sleep because of anxiety, you can drink warm milk before going to bed. And people with high blood pressure have special pillows to get rid of insomnia and headaches.
19. When you have a cold, it is better to add honey to hot milk or lemon juice and drink it until the patient is completely healed. To do this, add a teaspoon to a glass of hot milk. And a person who does not like milk, add 100 g to the juice of a whole lemon. You can add honey, mix until completely crushed and diluted. It is recommended to stay in a warm house for two or three days. After all, honey makes a person sweat, and when you sweat, you quickly catch a cold. In this case, the person continues to cough. You can also add a tablespoon of honey to boiling water in a kettle and steam your mouth and nose to reduce redness.
20. Honey should also be used as a remedy for people with stomach and intestinal diseases, or excessive acidity, and, conversely, very low. Especially if a patient with a stomach ulcer eats honey one and a half, two hours before or three hours after a meal, the pain subsides, nausea and heartburn are relieved, and honey increases hemoglobin (red granules) in the blood. People with low acidity eat a tablespoon of honey just before eating, which contributes to the release of more digestive juices. And people with high acidity reduce stomach acid if consumed 1.5-2 hours before meals.
21. To suppress a cough, it is better to add honey, butter or sheep fat to onion juice. Also, add 500 grams of grated onion, 400 grams of sugar and 50 grams of honey to 1 liter of water, boil on low heat for three hours, cool, pour into a glass jar and close the mouth. He had a cold and a bad cough